Weak 7 year old, says he can't get up good.

Q: My 7 year old son said that he is having trouble getting up. He has been fine all day until a few minutes ago. Its like he is feeling weak. He says he feels fine otherwise. He has been eating what should I do?

Thank you for your time

Symptoms:  Weak

A:   Hello. Thank you for writing to us.

The amount of information you have given is too little to reach a diagnosis. I recommend that you meet a Pediatrician. After you talk to Pediatrician, he/she can diagnose you.

After the diagnosis, you can get treated by the Doctor. However, I do not think this is anything to worry about. Your child may be having a fever.

If you feel that he has a fever, you can:
- Give him lots of water
- Calpol syrup
- Tepid water sponging

I hope this helps you.