Weak erections ever since I was thirteen years old. Please help?

Patient

Q: Hello,

Ever since summer of 7th grade going on to 8th grade, I noticed my erections became soft and weak overnight. I remember one night when I was sleeping on the ground while wearing the brand Dickies shorts, the next morning, I notice my erections were weak. The days before that night my erections were normal. Usually my erection points upward but I noticed the next day my erection pointed downward. I am 20 years old now and still suffer from this problem ever since the summer going on to 8th grade. I notice I cannot sustain an erection for very long and I think this problem is getting worse. I rarely get morning erections and whenever I do get an erection, it is soft, points downward, and it starts shrinking at about 5-10 seconds without stimulation. Before that one night, I was able to move my erections up and down easily and my erections used to be rock hard but now I can't move it up that well anymore and it's always pointing down now (while erected). When I watch something that really turns me on, the hardest my penis gets is it points almost to the middle like 90 degrees, but still pointing a little downwards. It's very frustrating and I don't know why it happened to me during the summer of 8th grade. It pretty much affected most of my teenage life and I told my doctor about it and he sent me to go see a urologist when I was about 15 but the urologist refused to treat me because he said I was underage. After that I stopped going because it was too embarassing and I didn't want my parents to find out. I also notice there is a slight downward curvature of my penis but I think that's been there all my life. Also, I notice when I masturbate more than one time a day, I feel this pain at the underside of my penis all the way at the end where it meets with the scrotum and testes. Do you have any ideas what could have caused these problems and why did I get it at such a young age? (Around 13 years old). Please help..

Doctor