Weak sex drive and weak erection

Patient

Q: Hello,

I have a problem of a very weak sex drive although I have a good desire twoward women which mean I would like to hug and kiss, but I do not feel that pennies is reacting the same degree and I do not have erection by just desiring a woman.

I have an erection only if I masterbute. And getting erection is slow difficult and for less than three minutes because I feel I got fast climax.

When the sperm comes out it is like the tooth paste and its quantity little. And I do not feel complete and deep satisfaction as I used to have before sixteen years old.

I am now 41 with not even a single relationship. My religion prohibits anything outside marriage and I do not have enough trust to get marry.

I do not have any abnormal or irregular sex desires or actions.

I did sonar and X ray and they showed good pennies work with no leaks.

3 doctors just advise me to get merry and they give me some drugs to fight sadness or bad feelings.

1 though said hormones are weak even if they in they limit.

Prolactine: 5.8 ng/ml

Testosterone : 2.93 Ng/ml

Free Testosterone : 17 Pg/ml

He advised injections that should help getting more testosterone. I red that these injections is used to get better eggs for women.

My question are these injections have any bad possible effects if used for four months? Also when the Norma man get the erection. Is seeing wife naked enough or there should be touch.

Note: I have also weak muscles compared to my friends.

Please help as fast as you can. Thanks.

Symptoms:  Erection problems
Doctor