Weakness and pain in the knees

Patient : I am 29 years old male and 5.11 height and my wight is 54 kg only, i feel pain in my knees and weakness,
Doctor :   Possibly the weakness and pain in your knees is due to a weak quadriceps, I suggest that you start a consistent exercise routine aimed to strengthen the leg muscles, you can ride a bike 2 or 3 times a week and also do series of squat exercises at home. Walking for 30 to 45 minutes at least three times a week may be useful too in your case. Regarding your low weight, I suggest a consultation with a nutritionist, who will give you a healthy diet so you can gain some weight.