Weakness and Unhealthy body

Q: I am physically very weak. my height is 5'7". my weight is about 47 kg. i had asthama when i was kid and i got over it 2 years ago. my chest is like contracted inwards and just 17". and i also had bad habit of masturbation. i used to masturbate almost 4-5 times a day and 20-30 times a week. now i am over with both the habit and the disease. but my body is very weak. bones are very thin and i am skinny in looks. I eat a lot. but nothing gets me healthy. and now i also have the problem that drops come out after urination and any time, even if i am lying down, blood seems to stop in my veins and my stamina is very low. please tell me what should i do? I want to become healthy. It looks on my body as if there is no meat. just thin bones and a covering of flesh.

Symptoms:  I am very skinny, drops come out after urine, chest is contracted inwards, sometimes blood has difficulty in circulating