Weather Migraines

Patient : I am a 30 year old female migraine sufferer. I have noticed over the last 5 years or so that barometric pressure changes are very often triggering migraine attacks for me. Is there any method of prevention known to help???
Doctor :   Well, in the medical literature is not described the barometric pressure as a trigger for migraines, but: foods (MSG, wi ne, aged cheeses, chocolate), lack of sleep, excessive stress, changes in the blood flow pattern of the brain, hormonal factors. Regarding of prevention you could do the following: try not to eat foods with MSG, cheeses (especially aged), wine and chocolate; try to have frequent breaks at work, eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, do not skip meals, get a good night sleep, drink enough water during the day so you keep hydrated, exercise regular and consistently.