Wednesday I jolted my head side to side a bit

Patient: Wednesday I jolted my head side to side a bit hard not smart I know. I went to the doctor Thursday and he said I just pulled a muscle, but it’s just been getting worse since, the bottom base of my head hurts and the top of my spine all the way to the bottom. The top is a constant pressure and pinching feeling then in the middle of my spine it feels like a pinching and aching. And the pain at the base of my head is just a pain feeling and a mix of pressure feeling and aching. My collar bone has also started hurting today to. Does this sound like a spine injury? It’s not excruciating pain but it definitely hurts. If you had a spinal injury you wouldn’t be able to walk right?

Symptoms: Pain, stiffness, pressure, pinching, tiredness

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.You seem to be suffering from Acute Muscular Spasm but we should always rule out any ev idence of cervical disc problem in such cases.I would advise you to get a X-ray Cervical spine to rule out any disc prolapse.For acute muscular pain I advise my patients to take a combination of pain killer and muscle relaxant containing Diclofenac and Thiocolchicoside and to do hot fomentation of the affected area. You should also apply Diclofenac ointment locally and get physiotherapy done particularly Ultrasonic heat massage.Your pain would start getting better in 5 days.In case of severe pain you mat take Tramadol.Share my opinion with your doctor before you act upon it.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy