Weight and Beauty Issues...

Q: I'm worried about my weight... I'm fifteen, only just hit puberty, and I love my upper body (shoulder to waist) but my thighs are awful. They're twice the size of my friends, and a real downer to my self-esteem. I'm scared to wear skinny jeans and denim shorts, because I hate it when people judge me on my legs. I just want to know how I can make them thinner, along with my bum.

My cheeks are also quite chubby, along with my neck, so when I smile people call me chipmunk, and it's horrible. All my friends (although they love me) are slim and gorgeous, and I hate being looked over.

And lastly, my legs are always pale and you can see the red veins on them.

Thanks for your time!