Weight issue, thirteen year old girl?

Patient

Q: Okay, here it goes.
I am a thirteen year old girl, height 5.3, weight 146. I feel fat and unhealthy, and I cant wear bathing suits because I dont like the way they look. I cant go to a gym, or diet because my Mom wont let me. (FYI, she goes to a gym, and has lost nothing..) I eat kinda healthy I guess but not as good as I should.. I snack alot ....
I plaay softball, but I'm not as fit as I want to be at all.. or as fit as I used to be. Gym class is livign hell because I stop breathing. I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT AND FAST AND IN WAYS MY MOM WONT YELL AT ME FOR... I dont want to go anerexic or anything, thats discusting.. just not fat...

Doctor