Weight loss after 4 months of sinusitis

Q: Hello doctor,

I had a bad sinusitis and bronchitis due to allergy and it continued for the last 4-5 months. I had to take several medications comprising of antibiotics in between to get recovered. Now I am quite good and am able to do my day to today activities.

Due to all these medications my stomach got really badly upset and had to again take medication and probiotics to correct it. Now after all this I have lost 5-6 kg of weight and am unable to regain it back inspite of taking good food. Also I have started sweating lot more that what I used to be before I got ill. I noticed this around 2 weeks back, my basic blood and urine test report was normal, my HB is 15. Also now I get tired easily and am not able to do work as I used to do 5 months back. Am I suffering from some other disease. My BP though was low when checked. Is that ok ? can it be due to weakness or is it something to worry ? Please guide.

Symptoms:  Weight loss, Excessive sweat