Weight loss booster???

Q: Hi! I'm 200lbs overweight! I'm seeing a dietitian as far as dieting and I have a exercise plan to go along with it. Are there any diet pills that can help contribute to my weight loss?

Symptoms:  Sleep apnea fatigue

A:   Thank you for your question. There are no over the counter diet supplements available that are approved or tested by the food and drug administration to assist in weight loss. We recommend that you stick with your diet and exercise plan, focussing on small, incremental weight loss over a long period of time. This will provide you with the best possible out come of achieving your weight loss goal while reducing the risk of rapidly regaining the weight. We wish you the very best in achieving your goals.

Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com