Weight Loss since 2010.

Patient

Q: Hi, I am senthil, 31 yrs old. I am loosing weight, hairgrowth, strength.

Doctor

A:   Hi
Thank you for the question.

Unexplained weight loss occurs for a variety of reasons, ranging from unhealthy eating and poor nutrition to diseases and aging. When you lose weight without trying and begin to lose hair as well, you may be at risk for a serious medical condition. Mental disorders that lead to malnutrition and weight and hair loss include anorexia nervosa and bulimia that occur when a person has an unrealistic body image and an intense fear of gaining too much weight. Hyperthyroidism is a disease that results in extreme weight loss, even when the patient eats plenty of calories. When cancer cells rage through the body, unintentional and unexplained weight loss can occur.

Talk to a Doctor to get examined and rule out the cause for your illness.

I hope this will help you. Take care.