Weird feeling in my lower abdomen towards the end of

Patient

Q: Weird feeling in my lower abdomen towards the end of peeing causing me to act by pushing as if I still had to pee. Is this a bladder infection or UTI? I also believe I have a yeast infection.

Doctor

A urinary tract infection can cause an uncomfortable feeling of urinary retention and urgency even after complete voiding. The other cause could be cystitis or a bladder inflammation.
Kindly consult a urologist or a surgeon for an examination. A urine test for routine and microscopy followed by a culture sensitivity is needed to detect a urinary tract infection. Antispasmodics may be given for symptomatic relief. Also, antibiotics may be given according to the condition and the organism detected. Drink plenty of water daily and cranberry supplements or juice helps in relieving your symptoms.

Hope this helped.