Weird feeling in my nostril

Patient

Q: Hi, I'm a 21 year old Male, I've recently been sick with the flu though I've been fine for a few days aside from a rather insignificant cold.
The thing that's bothering me is that I have this thing in my nose. I don't really have any idea what to compare it to, I've never experienced anything like it. It happens randomly, I haven't managed to figure out any pattern or reason as to why it's happening.

Basically, it feels almost like there's something living in my left nostril. Suddenly I feel this pressure, a slight pain and I hear this sort of crackling sound. It comes on rapidly and it's gone within seconds, but it's been doing this for at least 5 days now. It's always in the exact same place, like in the actual nose, about 3-4 centimeters in. It's not really a huge problem, but it's kind of creeping me out and I'd really like to know whether or not I should be worried.

Doctor