Weird feelings never experienced before, no sleep and hungry most of the time.

Patient: I am experiencing very less sleep and I keep hungry most of the time. This is happening from last 3 days, today I am feeling fatigue and tiredness also (may be due to lack of proper sleep). Could I be pregnant?

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.The symptoms you have described though a part of pregnancy symptoms are not specific to p regnancy. In the case of a history of sexual intercourse in your previous cycle, there is a possibility of pregnancy. If you have missed your anticipated cycle, do a urine pregnancy test to rule out the pregnancy chances. Else these symptoms are premenstrual symptoms even. Consult a doctor if the tiredness persists, you may have to be investigated in terms of anemia, thyroid dysfunction or any underlying systemic illness or infection.Hope this helped.Regards,