Weird hives that just wont go away

Q: I have hives and their in certain areas my shoulders, some ways up my neck and straight down middle of my chest, also have a cold soar iam not sure if thats just bad timing cause i had hives way way before that. But they wont go away and i tried a bunch of diff. stuff to see if it was an allergy i know when i sweat they get worse... And a couple other sores around my cold sore and a random sore by my belly button all just popped up one day but ive had hives for a month or 2 they will go way down almost like their gonna dissapear then flare up again :/

Symptoms:  I had a runny nose but wasnt terrible. Really is about it and itchy skin...