Patient : I have been electrocuted while fixing an outlet at home a week ago. I felt the current passing through the left part of my body.
Now, when ever my mobile phone rings, I feel a weird sensation; its like I'm being lightly electrocuted again. you may say that its all in " my head " but no... I can feel it just before my phone rings ( 1 - 2 seconds to be specific! )
What should I do?
I heard all weird stuff from different people... some say " take a walk barefooted on sand to eliminate the extra charge your body encountered "
Others told me to go for a massage and reflexology
What do you guys recommend ?
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.