Weird vibration feeling in upper abdomen

Patient

Q: I dont actually know what category this would fall under, i looked through them and decided for general

hey, ive been experiencing strange vibrations coming from my upper abdomen, i can feel it when i put my hand there, theyre short, lasting only 5-10 seconds, with smaller vibrations occassionally happening in between these small vibrations being only a few seconds long, there are long gaps between the large vibrations and have no noticable triggers, happening at randomi have poly-cystic ovaries and me and my partner have been trying for a baby for the last 5-6 months, but i took a test yesterday that was negative.
also the vibrations make me feel slightly nautious

Symptoms:  Stomach vibrations
nausea
not pain but an uncomfotable feeling
Doctor