Well i have just caught clymida off my girlfriend and

Patient

Q: Well i have just caught clymida off my girlfriend and got giving the pill yesteday to cure it and I went over hers and later that night we started dry humping so I got my penis out and started masterbating and she got on top and started dry humping and she got wet and my penis touch the wet patch on her pejamaa bottoms can I re catch clymida

Doctor

A:   Hi,

As you have taken treatment for chlamydia one day before the incident, the possibility of re infection is less.
But if the symptoms recur better to get investigated again to find out the possibility of re infection.
Both partners should be treated simultaneously and intercourse should be avoided till the completion of treatment to prevent future cross infections.

Take care.