Well I thought that I have appendicities but the only

Patient

Q: Well I thought that I have appendicities but the only snyptom that I have is a bit of pain on my right side and pressing on it dose not hurt or when working it dose not hurt either. But coughing dose slightly make it a bit worse but that is it nothing else

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query and an elucidate history.

You have a classical history of pain in the right side of the lower abdomen and only coughing makes it worse.
There is no local tenderness or no pain while working.

The most probable cause is muscular hence there is pain which is increasing on coughing only.
I would advise you to get a clinical evaluation and physical examination done by a General Surgeon, undergo necessary investigations like tests of blood, stool and ultrasonography.
This will confirm the diagnosis and you get a proper treatment accordingly.