Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Well I was recently watching porn and when I went

Well I was recently watching porn and when I went

Patient: Well I was recently watching porn and when I went to go pee blood was in my virgina…i wasn’t on birth control for awhile cause I wanted to take a break n then I recently got back on. I don’t back to the doctors till august to do another check up.

Symptoms: Stomach hurts

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.It could be due to the sudden change in the hormone levels caused by starting the pills again, that has led to the vaginal bleeding. It is not related to you watching porn. However, if you have had a rigorous masturbation while watching porn, that could have led to a vaginal tear and caused bleeding.If that is the case, see a doctor soon for an examination and further management.Hope this helped.Regards