Well im 16 and while not erected my penis is about 1 or 2 inches long.

Q: Well im 16 and while not erected my penis is about 1 or 2 inches long and when its erected its about 5inches or so. its not thick, its kinda slim like a middle finger. I was wondering is that a bad size for my age?

A:   Thank you for writing to ATD.

The size that you described seems perfectly normal for your age. Many boys of your age group worry about the size and length of the penis. Please know that most people (almost all) are endowed with a normal male organ. Micropenis, a clinical condition where the penis is unusually small, is rare, and most cases are surgically correctable. If you are still concerned, having your penis examined is definitely a good idea.

I hope this helps you.