Well I'm urinating every single minute,my bladder seems full

Patient

Q: Well I'm urinating every single minute,my bladder seems full,even though I don't urinate that much,and this is so annoying,especially at night,at day I kindof entertain myself and I foget about it,and yeah like a month ago I went to doctor did a blood glucose(suger) test and it was 4.7 I guess that blood test can't be mistaken,but maybe it's still diabetes :((( ? I hope not.
Thanks in advanced.

Symptoms:  Urinating every single minute,my bladder seems full,nothing else really.
Doctor