Well I've been sick for two days and with stomach

Patient : Well I've been sick for two days and with stomach problems , I have no idea if it had anything to do with it but last night I started feeling light headed and the upper part of my body felt tingly it didn't last long buy I felt weird after and it happened again today . I read something about anxiety and dehydration but I want to know if it's a serious issue.
Symptoms:  Tingling and light headed
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you have gastritis or gastric irritation because of some cause. You can try taking 20 ml of Pepto-Bismol 3 times a day to help you with the irritation. The gastritis should go away after 3 days. If it does not, please see a Doctor. Hope this helps you. All the best.