Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > WELL ME AND MY GIRL BEEN TRYING TO HAVE SEX

WELL ME AND MY GIRL BEEN TRYING TO HAVE SEX

Patient: WELL ME AND MY GIRL BEEN TRYING TO HAVE SEX BUT SHE KIND PF NERVOUS BECUASE SHE MIGHT GET PREGENANT BUT IS DOING HER FROM THE BACK FOR A SHORT TIME GONNA CAUSE SOMETHING BECUASE I THINK IT AINT ITS ONLY A LITTLE SHORT TIME PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS BETTER OR WHAT WOULD HAPPEN

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Read and understood the situation.It is but natural for your girlfriend to become nervo us. It does not matter whether you have the sex from behind or from front, ejaculation is possible anytime.Hence, the best way is to apply a condom carefully and neatly before attempting sex. This will make sure that even though you have ejaculation, the sex is protected and she will not become pregnant. This way you both can enjoy the sex as well.I hope this answers your query.