Well my boyfriend rubbed his penis on my vagina and

Patient: Well my boyfriend rubbed his penis on my vagina and I’m scared I could get pregnant. He urinated before we did anything and also didn’t ejaculate near me. I also too four birth control pills at once after it happened. What are my chances of pregnancy?

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.The initial secretions that are there for lubrication also conta in sperms and just 1 sperm is enough for getting pregnant.You have not mentioned your last menstrual period date and date you had sex. So, i am unable to calculate if you were in safe period when you had sex or not.However, if you had sex on the next day of stopping the periods, you are safe. This is because that is considered the safe period.Wait for your periods. In case you miss your periods, get urine pregnancy test done at home after 10 days of missing your periods.However, chances of getting pregnant are almost negligible. If you could provide me date of your last menstrual period as well as the date you had the sexual activity, I can help you better.I would advise you to be cautious next time and to use protection while having any sexual activity.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy