Well um last night I began to experience a mildly itchy clitoris

Patient : Well um last night I began to experience a mildly itchy clitoris. It was not bad only irritating. However today it got much worse. Died down after a shower then returned about 6-7 hours later. No itching anywhere else just on my clit
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Here are possible causes of the itching: UTI STDs Candidial infection Irritation to creams and contraceptive creams You should see a Doctor who will help to reach a diagnosis. He will reach a diagnosis by getting a urine and vaginal discharge sample. The samples can be checked by microscopy and culture to decide the microorganisms present. Then, the Doctor will treat you with the following: UTI - Antibiotics STD - Antibiotics or antivirals Candida - Antifungals Drug irritation - Steroid creams and antihistamines If you do not achieve cure in 3 days, please see a Doctor. Wishing you a quick recovery.