Went to a phycologist... But am I pregnant , are my symptoms because of MDD

Patient : Dear Ask The Doctor: Hello , I posted this question yesterday but today I went to a phycologist and they think I have MDD (major depressive disorder ) could any of the symptoms below be because of MDD or is it more like I'm pregnant??? Also My boobs started to hurt a few days ago and they still hurt , I forgot to put that below also how can I get a home pregnancy test when my parents won't even let me go into the store by myself... I am 14 years old and for the past month I've felt very weird . I've had nausea at night , plus I've been going to bed AND waking up hungry even if I ate dinner , I've been extremely tired so I thought I needed more sleep but that hasn't seemed to help , I bruise a lot easier and I'm having bad mood swings , I've also been constipated but now I have diarrhea, I'm having chest pains... A lot more and hip pain , today I had a bad headache . I've been on birth control for awhile but I needed a new "pack" but never got it and was off for about two weeks , on the 3rd day of NOT taking the pill I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend ...he did ejaculate in me ... And I still didn't take the pill for another week because my mom took forever to get them , Could I be pregnant or is a lot of it because of hormones or something else?? I had unprotected sex June 20th and it's now July 14th my period should start next week but it might be a little off because of the birth control not being taken
Symptoms:  Sore boobs , mood swings , depressed , tired , nausea off and on at night (not every night) chest pain , occasional hip pain , constipated now having diarrhea, headaches... I may have forgot some
Doctor :   The pregnancy like symptoms are very vague and are easily confused with symptoms of various other conditions such as thy roid imbalances, viral infections etc. Mood swings, dull aches, headaches, appetite loss, bowel movement problems are all also symptoms of a depressive disorder. Having said the same, pregnancy cannot be ruled out since you have had unprotected intercourse. The only way to find out is to take a pregnancy test. If you are not comfortable with discussing this with your parents, maybe you could ask your friends or a trusted relative to help you acquire a home pregnancy kit. Alternatively you could let your doctors know that you are worried about the possibility. A urine pregnancy test is easily available and most doctors would be happy to help you with it. In the future, I would recommend that you take your birth control pills regularly to avoid such anxious moments.