Went to sleep with chest pain, woke up numb warm& tingly

Patient : I am a 21 year old male vegetarian and I've been experiencing muscle and joint pains of some sort since this past week. I also was experiencing a stab pain in my chest, which would at times just burn. It started yesterday and also felt like when I swallowed and took deep breaths, it caused a little pain in my chest. There was also what almost felt like a lump in my throat feeling. I think I have been suffering from anxiety for the past few days. I also felt the pain in my chest a little worse after lying down and prior to falling asleep. A couple of hours ago, I went to sleep, feeling this swaying sensation in my head and body. I woke up out of my sleep to a numb and tingly body which started at the top and made its way to the bottom and had me freaking out. My body was a little warm feeling too but there was no sweat. It scared me though-- any idea as to what it could be?
Symptoms:  body and joint pains and twitching, chest pain/burn, lump in throat feeling, woke up to body numbness and tingling,