We're TTC Came off the nexplanon a little over 2 weeks ago.

Patient

Q: We're TTC. Came off the nexplanon a little over 2 weeks ago and bd every other day the week I was "fertile" according to ovulation tests. It's been about a week now. I'm still taking OPK's because I want to track my entire cycle and I just got another positive! Could I be ovulating twice in one month? I know I am taking the tests correctly (not early morning pee, twice a day, test line equal to or darker than control)

Doctor

A:   Hi,

After stopping the contraceptive measures, it will take some time for the regularisation of hormonal levels.
Usually, two ovulations in one menstrual cycle are a rare possibility.
Ovulation kit detects LH surge before ovulation and gives positive results.
Sometimes because of maintenance of hormonal levels positivity can be seen for around one week.
Compared with ovulation kits, follicular studies by ultrasound can detect the exact time of ovulation.

Hope this helps you.
Take care.