Wet bed after a few drinks

Patient : I wet the bed after drinking alcohol. most of the time beer and I don't mean alot of beer. sometimes just 3 or 4 beers and I wake up wet . I was a late bed wetter I stopped about 9 and was wondering if that might be connected and if there was something I could do to stop. I don't drink all the time but do like to have drinks when me and my wife get a chance to go out and relax.Thanks
Doctor :   There are numerous cause for bed-wetting in adulthood. You have already identified one such cause: alcohol consumption. Alcohol increases urine production and is most likely the cause of your symptoms. To be sure, you should get yourself check out for other conditions which could cause this symptom such as, Diabetes Mellitus, caffeine consumption, bladder abnormalities or even emotional stress. Should the relevant test and examinations show negative results for these conditions then you should perhaps limit your alcohol intake to 1-2 beers in attempt to stop the bed-wetting.