Whan i ate dessert at restaurant there were small very

Patient : Whan i ate dessert at restaurant there were small very hard crunches in a couple of bites that i dont know what they were. Now have sore throat and stomach ache. If i ate glass, will i be ok?
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. You seem to be have developed Acute Infection and Acute Gastriti s following outside food. In case you have eaten the glass, it is going to cause abrasions in your stomach. Such Infections responds to treatment with in 5 days of antibiotics like Ofloxacin and Ornidazole. I also add a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone to my patients. You should also take Probiotics containing Lactobacillus which helps a lot. You should also maintain proper hydration. You can take Oral Rehydration syrup (ORS) for the purpose of re-hydration. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy.