Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Whan i ate dessert at restaurant there were small very

Whan i ate dessert at restaurant there were small very

Patient: Whan i ate dessert at restaurant there were small very hard crunches in a couple of bites that i dont know what they were. Now have sore throat and stomach ache. If i ate glass, will i be ok?

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.You seem to be have developed Acute Infection and Acute Gastriti s following outside food. In case you have eaten the glass, it is going to cause abrasions in your stomach.Such Infections responds to treatment with in 5 days of antibiotics like Ofloxacin and Ornidazole.I also add a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone to my patients.You should also take Probiotics containing Lactobacillus which helps a lot. You should also maintain proper hydration. You can take Oral Rehydration syrup (ORS) for the purpose of re-hydration.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy.