Whan i ate dessert at restaurant there were small very

Patient

Q: Whan i ate dessert at restaurant there were small very hard crunches in a couple of bites that i dont know what they were. Now have sore throat and stomach ache. If i ate glass, will i be ok?

Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you.

You seem to be have developed Acute Infection and Acute Gastritis following outside food. In case you have eaten the glass, it is going to cause abrasions in your stomach.
Such Infections responds to treatment with in 5 days of antibiotics like Ofloxacin and Ornidazole.
I also add a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone to my patients.
You should also take Probiotics containing Lactobacillus which helps a lot. You should also maintain proper hydration. You can take Oral Rehydration syrup (ORS) for the purpose of re-hydration.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.