Whar are the effects of cocaine use in people taking

Patient : Whar are the effects of cocaine use in people taking remicase infusions every 8 weeks?

Q: I take Lo Loestrin Fe birth control. Took my Wednesday pill (from the final row). And I was supposed to take my Frida...

Q: Husband is 43 years old and has been on prograf and cellcept for last 7 years due to heart transplant. Levels of prog...

Q: I have an unstable spondylolisthesis. Over the last year and a half I have been hitting the bottle pretty hard to de...

Q: I had a PET scan and the results are in but my doctor is on vacation. Can you help?

Q: Two weeks ago I have a large ulcer on my right tonsil, it has since healed and can no longer be seen. I religiously r...

218

173

138

98