What are my chances of being pregnant?

Patient

Q: My last period was January 13, and I had sex 11 days later with my boyfriend. He used a condom with spermicide and pulled out before ejaculating. My period is supposed to come around this time--what are my chances of being pregnant?

Symptoms:  Light spotting, vaginal discharge
Doctor

Since it was a protected sex and also with a spermicide and pull out being done, the chances are very less. The spotting and vaginal discharge may be a part of premenstrual syndrome, indicating the arrival of your cycles in due course. Do a urine pregnancy time in case you miss the cycle, to rule out pregnancy.

Hope this helped.