What are my chances of being pregnant?

Patient : My last period was January 13, and I had sex 11 days later with my boyfriend. He used a condom with spermicide and pulled out before ejaculating. My period is supposed to come around this time--what are my chances of being pregnant?
Symptoms:  Light spotting, vaginal discharge
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Since it was a protected sex and also with a spermicide and pull out being done, the ch ances are very less. The spotting and vaginal discharge may be a part of premenstrual syndrome, indicating the arrival of your cycles in due course. Do a urine pregnancy time in case you miss the cycle, to rule out pregnancy. Hope this helped. Regards