What are my chances of getting pregnant?

Patient : I had a miscarriage the first week of January I only bleed for 4 days I had 2 weeks later...can I be pregnant?
Symptoms:  Vaginal discharge, nausea, backache
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. After under going abortion it is difficult to exactly predict the onset of menstruation and occurrence of ovulation. It may vary with the gestational age at which abortion occurred, the beta hCG levels in the body etc. So, if you had unprotected intercourse, the possibility of pregnancy cannot be ruled out. To find out the possibility, please go for urine pregnancy test after three weeks of unprotected intercourse. Take care.