What are my chances of getting pregnant if I took

Patient

Q: What are my chances of getting pregnant if I took plan b 12 hours after

Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.
No contraception method gives you 100% guarantee that you will not conceive. Plan B, that is emergency contraceptive pill should be used only in case of emergency and not as a regular contraceptive. It should be taken immediately after unplanned and unprotected sexual intercourse and maximum within 72 hours. Since you have taken it within 12 hours of unprotected intercourse, there are minimal chances of getting pregnant. As far as pregnancy is concerned, you have to just wait and watch. In case, you miss your periods, you should get a urine pregnancy test done at home after 10 days of missing the periods. However, let me bring it to your notice, that one can have irregular periods, after consumption of emergency contraceptive pill.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy