What are my chances of getting pregnant with precum?

Patient

Q: Hello I'm 16 and exceptionally worried I'm pregnant. I had unprotected sex 2 months ago and took the morning after pill 2 hours after I got my period 5 days after taking the pill. This months early on I had sex protected with a condom we were very careful of how it was put on and there were no breakages. on both occasions he pulled out successfully. However this months my period is 4 days late and am worried about pregnancy as I also have mental health issues that a pregnancy would cause a lot of grief.
Can you help? Do you think I could be pregnant? The only possibility of it would be precum, how likely are you to get pregnant from precum?

Symptoms:  Period symptoms but no period. Hasld the flu and diarrhoea this week too. A lot of stress about the issue too.
Doctor