What are my chances of pregnancy after tubo ovarian abscesse

Patient

Q: What are my chances of pregnancy after tubo ovarian abscesses that raptured?

Doctor

A:   Hi,

If your affected tube and ovary are removed due to tubo ovarian abscess, you will have one ovary and fallopian tube only.
But if the remaining fallopian tube is patent and ovary is functioning, you will still have good chances of pregnancy.
You can track the ovulation through follicular studies by ultrasound and plan unprotected intercourse around that period, this will increase the chances of pregnancy.

Take care.