What are some knee injures that occur to the middle and lower section of knee

Patient : What are some knee injures that occur to the middle and lower section of the knee, and what are some symptoms?
Doctor :   Hello Thank you for posting your query on ATD. I have gone through your query and understand your concern. These are meniscus injury. In this injury, there is pain and locking of the knee joint. The second type of injury is ligament injuries. In these type of injuries, there is instability of the knee joint. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.