What are symptoms i might be pregent? i been really

Patient : What are symptoms i might be pregent? i been really tired lately and been eat all through the night. i been feeling dizzy and been having go back and forth to the bathroom. i had my period this month. but i just want to know am i pregent?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Though the symptoms are similar to the ones women have during early weeks of pregnancy, it is not specific for pregnancy. The diagnosis of pregnancy can be made with missed periods and a pregnancy test showing positive and an ultrasound at later weeks showing a fetus in the uterus. Hope this helped. Regards