What are the 2 small identical, sort of squishy bumps

Patient : What are the 2 small identical, sort of squishy bumps in the bottom area of the testicles
Symptoms:  Don't feel directly attached to the testicle
Doctor :   Thank you for choosing Ask The Doctor. I think that this is a varicocele or some such scrotal swelling. You will need to see a Doctor to get the diagnosis and confirm it. Treatment is usually surgical. Do not worry, the surgery will be simple and done under local anesthesia. Wishing you the best. Hope this helps you.

Related Q&A

Q: I have this lesions on my gum, i attached pictures. What are these lesions on my gum. Are they serious?

Q: Hi,, My tongue over the last week or so, has went from a green tint to now yellow down the front and back. Its not ...

Q: I got into a scuffle in hockey the other day. I bit my tongue. It hasnt closed up really. Its about a half inch long ...

Q: My tongue normally rests at the bottom of my mouth, but a few days ago I noticed that all of a sudden I am constantly...

Q: I recently noticed the small thing under my tongue seems to be swollen or have a couple red bumps. There also appear...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon