What are the chances for my girlfriend being pregnant?

Q: Hey! So, on the night of the 13th, I had sex with my girlfriend and the condom broke. Now, she's a bit paranoid about this stuff so she always has me also pull out (even with a condom on) but this time, I think I came inside of her also. 9 hours after intercourse, she took the first Postinor 2, and then the other one, after 12 hours. Her last period was from the 27th to 31st of may and the next one (hopefully) will be on the 23rd of june. Today she started getting stomach cramps. She did not have any sort of vaginal bleeding. (not yet anyway) What are the chances of her being pregnant? (when we had sex, we also drank a few glasses of wine, so she might also have had some alcohol in her blood when she took the pill) Please answer, as we have absolutely NO means of going to a gynecologist. Thank you so much! My girlfriend is 20 and I am 21. -Chris.

A:   As your girlfriend has already taken the emergency contraception within 12 hours of unprotected sex, she may be maximally protected. Also if her cycles have been regular she may have ovulated around 10th June and, as the life span of released egg is not more than 24 hours, she might have missed the fertile period to become pregnant (since you guys had sex on 13th).