What are the Chances I am Pregnant

Patient : Hi , i had my period about a week ago and it lasted about five days, durign that time i didnt take my sugar pills, and when i started back on my white pills i missed three of them. During that time i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and he came inside me three times. About five days after i woke up with spotting or a very light period, which is unusual for me because i am very regular. i am not scheduled to get my period for another two weeks. I also have a very dry mouth, lower back aches, and am very tired. What are the chances im pregnant? Or is it to early to tell?
Doctor :   Hello, I understand your concern about possible pregnancy. Certainly the fact that you forgot to take 3 active pills con secutively or in different days, either way puts you on a risk of pregnancy. Now, light spotting could be a sign of implantation especially when it is present 6 to 10 days post conception or it might be a sign of hormonal imbalance due to the missed hormonal intake. If menses don’t show up in the week that you take your inactive pills, a home pregnancy test might be needed to rule out pregnancy. In the future, please to comply with your OCP’s especially the active pills to avoid unusual inter menstrual bleedings and unwanted pregnancies. I wish you the best.