What are the chances I may get pregnant?

Patient

Q: Chances I May Get Pregnant?

I recently (yesterday) had unprotected sex. I am HORRIFIED I may be pregnant.

Reasons NOT to Worry:
1) It was the last day of my period and I do not start ovulating until the first of next month.
2) He didn't cum inside of me (I'm 100% sure).
3) I took the morning after pill 23 hours after it.
4) My tiredness and cramping or gone, and they may have been cause of my stress and cause my period only ended yesterday.

Reasons TO Worry:
1) Still a slim possibility.
2) I'm spotting (but that could be because it's the day after I stopped my heavy bleeding and this normally does happen for a day or two after my bleeding stops, it's pretty normal.).
3) I have to wait three weeks to find out cause my next period should start any time between the 18 and the 24th of next month.

Doctor