What are the chances my girlfriend is pregnant?

Patient : Girlfriend has been on the pill for 3 months and forgot to take a pill 10 days ago. She took 2 the next day at the same exact time she has been taking them in the past. Since then shes been on the exact time and hasn't missed a day. The condom broke yesterday and I finished in her, but it was a very small hole alittle to the side. So it looked like the condom caught most of it. If not, what are the chances she's pregnant?
Symptoms:  None yet
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Though there is failure of condom method, as your girlfriend u sed the oc pills as per the schedule the possibility of pregnancy is less. Usually oc pills can give around 96% protection rate if used properly, so pregnancy chance is less. But, if she miss her expected of withdrawal bleeding, let her go for pregnancy test once to rule out that possibility. Take care.