What Are the chances of getting pregnant

Patient : What Are the chances of getting pregnant when there was a condom and it was used correctly, there was no ejaculation, and it was 3 days before the start of the period
Doctor :   Hello Thanks for using "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query. If the condom was on and there was no ejaculation th en there is practically no chance of getting pregnant. You can be sure of that. Moreover, if your partner has had periods then the possibility is next to impossible. Hope this helps, Wish you a good health.