What are the chances of getting pregnant from a condom

Patient : What are the chances of getting pregnant from a condom with hole in it@
Symptoms:  None
Doctor :   Hello, Welcome to ATD. Thank you for the query. It is possible to get pregnant from a punctured condom.The purpose it was intended to serve has completely failed leaving you at full risk of pregnancy. So, take a serious look at the condom before applying and once it is on the penis. Sometimes you can see some minor defects in the manufacturing like tears, holes, or rips. These will happen naturally since they are mass-manufactured. If you visibly see anything then try a new condom. Hope this helps. Take care.