What are the chances of getting pregnant from Precum

Q: What are the chances of getting pregnant from Precum. Her period started October 1 and we had sex on the 9th at around 1:30 or 2:00 P.M. The last time I had ejaculated was around 1:30 or 2:00 A.M I'm not sure if I peed when I woke up or not her cycle usually lasts 28 days but the last couple of months her period has been a few days late because of stress at college. Do you think she is pregnant in your opinion and if possible can I have a comparison of the odds

There is absolutely no or negligible chance of having a pregnancy with the pre ejaculate. Some books and studies however have documented the same but in practice it is not present. The risk could be lesser than 0.05 percent. However pregnancies can occur if there was a pre ejaculation or at withdrawal of the penis if one has not noticed it. In those cases one may think the pregnancy has happened with the pre ejaculate. Do not worry. Wait for the periods she will eventually get it. If she does not then do a urine pregnancy test.
Hope this helps.

Patient: So there is a very good chance that she is not pregnant
Doctor: Yes. There is no chance of pregnancy
Patient: how much sperm is left over after an ejaculation and how long can it live in the urethra if you do not urinate
Doctor: Hello
After an ejaculation around 98 percent sperms are released and 2 percent remain in the urethra.
Sperms may live upto 24 to 48 hours in the urethra
Patient: what are the chances of getting pregnant from the sperm that is left in the urethra after an ejaculation has taken place 10 hours ago without any urination in between
Doctor: There is no prediction that we can do about this. The chance is only negligible