What are the chances of getting pregnant if he cums

Q: What are the chances of getting pregnant if he cums inside and im on birth control and use option conceptrol

Thanks for the query to askthedoctor.com for an opinion.

If she have been on a regular birth control and have been taking the pills regularly from the start of the cycle, then the chances of pregnancy are minimal because birth control pills if taken regularly prevents ovulation completely and hence in absence of ovulation, even if there is an ejaculate into the vagina, there is no ovum to fertilise and hence no chance of pregnancy.
Secondly if she has used options conceptrol as an additional contraceptive measure then it offers double protection further decreasing any chances of pregnancy , only considering that pill intake may have been irregular, else there was actually no need for the vaginal contraceptive use, in light of being on birth control pills.
I hope i have answered your query and addressed you concerns in detail,
Wishing you good health and safe sexual practices,