Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > What are the chances of getting pregnant if I’m not

What are the chances of getting pregnant if I’m not

Patient: What are the chances of getting pregnant if I’m not on the pill and was ovulating, but he was wearing a condom the whole time and pulled out before he came?

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern.If your partner had a condom on, tha t negates the chances of pregnancy completely irrespective of whether you were ovulating or not. The fact that he pulled out, also further rules out any chances of pregnancy. If a condom is used properly, and there are no tears, there is no risk of pregnancy or any other sexually transmitted diseases.Hope this was helpful.Regards.