What are the chances of getting pregnant if I'm not

Patient : What are the chances of getting pregnant if I'm not on the pill and was ovulating, but he was wearing a condom the whole time and pulled out before he came?
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. If your partner had a condom on, tha t negates the chances of pregnancy completely irrespective of whether you were ovulating or not. The fact that he pulled out, also further rules out any chances of pregnancy. If a condom is used properly, and there are no tears, there is no risk of pregnancy or any other sexually transmitted diseases. Hope this was helpful. Regards.